The miniature golf course at Jefferson Falls in located within the Jefferson District Park recreational center in Falls Church, VA and is definitely one of our favorite mini golf courses in the area.
It’s recently been renovated so they have nice, new greens and beautiful landscaping around.
The course itself is good for the whole family and has 18-holes.
What to Expect
Lush landscaping surrounds a well maintained course located adjacent to a residential area.
Four of the eighteen holes surround a man-made lake filled with turquoise water. On a beautiful day, you may be able to see ducks and geese enjoying a refreshing bath in the center sprinkler.
The greens are in excellent condition and each hole is well marked. The turf is smooth and the balls glide easily over the synthetic greens.
I appreciated the course is stroller friendly with wide, fairly level sidewalks which can also accommodate wheelchairs.
For those unable to bend over and retrieve their golf ball, each flag lifts handily out of the hole to reveal a holder containing your ball!
My kids also got distracted a few times to look at the beautiful surrounding plants and flowers.
Tickets & Pricing
One round of golf for kids 12 and under is $7 Monday thru Thursday and $8 Friday – Sunday (and holidays).
Adults are $8 Monday – Thursday and $9 Friday – Sunday.
If you visit with a group of 8 or more people, you will receive $1 off each admission.
When to Go
Depending on weather, the course is open from April through October.
They are open on the weekends from 11am to 5pm in April and May. In June, they open daily from 10am to 8pm until August 21st.
Beginning August 22nd, they return to the 11am to 5pm on weekends schedule until the end of the season.
You can also call 703.573.0444 for daily, recorded details.
Parking & Where It’s Located
You’ll find the large parking lot is directly next to the park.
Jefferson District Park and Golf Course is located at 7900 Lee Highway Falls Church, VA, 22042
Good to Know Before You Go
- Throughout the course, there are 3 benches for resting or sitting. There is no shade on this course so don’t forget the sunscreen and a hat.
- The course is suitable for children ages 4 and up, but a younger child could play with assistance from an adult.
- There is no snack bar at this facility
- Two soda machines, one water machine and a cooler with ice cream novelties are located where you pick up your clubs and pay
- Six picnic tables are available on-site if you want to bring a picnic
- Three tables located near the vending machines are covered and three additional tables with umbrellas are outdoors
- Birthday and event rentals are available
- Restrooms are conveniently located in the pavilion