Laurel Golf Center is located at the meeting point of Montgomery and Anne Arundel counties.
On a Thursday afternoon after lunch, my daughter and I had the course to ourselves which was quite nice!
The year-round facility includes a 50-tee driving range, 9 batting cages and a miniature golf course.
The miniature golf course, “Laurel Links” has 18 holes in a landscaped, park-like setting. The greens are well-maintained and the surroundings make for a pleasant round of golf.
What to Expect
The course does not contain any amusement types of obstacles (i.e. windmills), just different variations of twists and bumps in the greens.
I thought the lack of obstacles would make the course feel boring for my four-year-old but it actually made the golfing experience easier for her.
Mature trees provide periodic shade throughout the course but most holes are in full sun. There is a waterfall and “river” that winds through the 18 holes.
The landscaping is well maintained but the water features look like they could use a good cleaning.
A nice touch at the Laurel Links is the speakers throughout the course piping in music from a local radio station.
The music was a mix of oldies and current pop hits, all family-friendly.
Hours and When to Go
While we went during the day so it wasn’t busy, we spoke to management at the site and they said the evening hours are the most popular.
So if you have availability to go during the day or earlier in the afternoon, that’s a good option if you want the place more to yourself.
MORE LAUREL MINI GOLF: Rocky Gorge Mini Golf & The World’s Longest Mini Golf Hole
If you do go in the evening, all of their facilities have lights for nighttime use which is nice!
Monday: 11AM – 8PM
Tuesday: 10AM – 8PM
Wednesday: 10AM – 8PM
Thursday: 11AM – 8PM
Friday: 10AM – 8PM
Saturday: 10AM – 8PM
Sunday: 10AM – 7PM
Mini Golf Rates
- Adult Mini Golf (18 holes): $8.00
- Child (under 12) Mini Golf (18 holes): $6.00
- Senior Mini Golf (18 holes): $5.00
- Military Adult Mini Golf (18 holes): $6.00
- Military Child (under 12) Mini Golf (18 holes): $4.00
If you’re interested in hosting parties, give them a call on 301-725-4646 to enquire about the latest pricing and availability.
Good to Know Before You Go
- Men’s and women’s restrooms are also located in the pro shop.
- The women’s restroom was decently clean but can use a little upkeep.
- Laurel Golf Center offers birthday party packages including miniature golf and batting cage time
- The center also offers annual golf camps for children
- The pro shop sells a variety of snacks like granola bars, cheese and crackers and candy bars as well as water, soda and Gatorade too.
- If you’re a group of fewer than 15 members, you do not need to make reservations, you can just walk in.
Getting There & Parking
Laurel Golf Center is located at 9801 Fort Meade Rd. Laurel, MD 20707. You’ll find plenty of parking on-site so you won’t have any problems parking.