Sky Zone in Gaithersburg is an awesome trampoline park providing a place for family fun and exercise, no matter the weather outside.
It is a trampoline park which is an indoor facility with many ways to burn some energy, get some exercise and have fun with friends.
The trampoline park is divided into 4 different areas:
- The Main Zone
- Sky Slam
- Foam Zone
The Main Zone
The Main Zone is where you will find wall-to-wall floor-level trampolines (and even a few lining the walls!)
This zone is divided into 4 different areas based on age with staff helping to enforce the age range areas.
Sky Slam is 3 separate trampoline areas with basketball hoops for slam dunks.
Foam Zone is 4 separate trampolines that end in a giant foam pit for practicing tricks.
All areas of the park were well staffed and had maximum occupancy limits for safety.
Hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sundays to Thursdays and 9 a.m to 11 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
Sky Zone is also open for open jump in the fall season from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. Mondays through Thursday with extended hours on Fridays and weekends. They open just for families with younger children from 9:00 to 12 p.m. from Mondays to Fridays for Toddler Time.
Special programs are available weekly for older jumpers at Sky Zone. Friday nights from 9 to 10:30 p.m. The trampolines are open only for ‘tweens and teens ages 10 to 15.
Saturday nights are reserved for jumpers 16 and up from 10 to 11:30 p.m.
SkyFit classes are also held several times a week (Monday,Wednesday and Saturday mornings) for adults looking for a fun workout.
Prices & Tickets
Tickets for Sky Zone can be purchased online in order to reserve a specific time (highly recommended on the weekends).
Before purchasing tickets you will need to decide on the length of the jump session you are interested in.
You can find discount tickets on sale here.
We opted for the 60-minute pass but 30 and 90-minute sessions are also available.
Everyone jumping needs to purchase Sky Socks for $3.49. You can reuse these socks for future visits.
Unfortunately, they will not allow socks from other local trampoline parks.
All jumpers need to have a completed liability waiver and you can save time on the day of your visit by filling this out online ahead of time.
When They Stop Jumping
The staff at Sky Zone help to keep the energy up with a great mix of upbeat music. My kids and many others had a great time singing along to familiar tunes while they jumped.
There are many spots to take a break from jumping but not much to do at the facility if you decide that you have had enough exercise for the day.
There is a hurricane simulator for kids to go in to “cool off” at a cost of $2 for about 2 minutes.
The entire jumping area was clean with rules well posted and staff visibly present.
Good to Know
- Sky Zone has free shoe racks and coin-operated lockers to secure valuables.
- Birthday party packages, gift cards and multi jump passes (10 one-hour jump passes) are available to purchase online or in person.
- You can check their calendar here for weekly schedules and special events to plan your visit.
- For adults who are not jumping, Sky Zone offers plenty of places to sit and watch along with free WiFi.
- There are two complimentary water stations for jumpers and a snack bar selling food and drinks onsite. No outside food or drink is allowed in the facility.
Sky Zone is located at: 15813 Gaither Dr, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, United States
Things to Do Near Sky Zone in Gaithersburg
- Visit Kids Play Gallery for more indoor play
- Visit the playground or go for a hike at Seneca Creek State Park
- Cool off at Water Park at Bohrer Park
- Pick your own strawberries and apples at Butler’s Orchard and visit the farm animals too!