The St. James Water Park and Super, Awesome, & Amazing is a vast complex housing everything from a sports club to an ice rink to an indoor soccer field to golf and squash to an enormous rock climbing wall.
They also house plenty of activities great for kids.
My family visited recently to check out the indoor water park and large activity center, Super, Awesome & Amazing.
Water Park Attractions
The St. James is open to members and non-members. As a non-member, we were able to walk around the complex to see everything that they had to offer.
I also spoke to a couple of members who loved the access they had, including access to a state-of-the-art health club and included childcare.
We also spent some time in the adjacent pool. Any time it’s cold (or hot) outside a waterpark fits the bill and it was great to be able to spend some time running off energy and splashing around in the middle of winter.
Other Attractions at Super Awesome & Amazing
Super, Awesome & Amazing is a big complex that is a kid paradise.
Inside are three tall kid-friendly climbing structures, a Ninja course, trampolines, and a large climbing structure with obstacles, slides, and more. There is also a high ropes course that is for the daring.
As an added attraction, my kids were thrilled to find that Nerf guns (along with goggles) were provided for use on the three-story climbing structure.
Super, Awesome & Amazing also boasts a Virtual Reality Center with a variety of games. My kids happily spent two hours at Super, Awesome & Amazing and could easily have spent more time.
As soon as we left my kids asked when we were going back and if we could try ice skating and rock climbing next time!
Hours & When to Go
Interactive Waterpark is open every Saturday-Sunday from 10 am to 6 pm, while Super, Awesome, & Amazing is open every Thursday – Friday from 3 pm to 8 pm and Saturday – Sunday from 9 am to 8 pm.
Pricing & Tickets
Admission for non-members is $20 and free for members.
Good to Know
- There are activities for all ages.
- Memberships which include complimentary admission to the water park and Super, Awesome & Amazing during select hours are also available
- Camps and sports leagues and classes for kids are also a big draw. For those who live in the area, membership is certainly an attractive option.
- Make a day of a visit to the St. James. It’s fun to visit the water park and Super, Awesome & Amazing in the same day.
- Check out the St. James for fantastic birthday party options.
- The water park is not huge, but it is a lot of fun. It boasts several large indoor slides, giant buckets of water that spill onto children’s heads, and several sprinklers. My kids loved going down the slides over and over again.
- After the water park, we grabbed some pizza, salad, and treats in the on-site restaurant then headed over to Super, Awesome & Amazing for some indoor play.
There is plenty of free parking available on site. The venue can be found at 6805 Industrial Rd, Springfield, VA 22151